Information resources for CITs
A resource page on collective investment trusts, their place in the market, and the latest trends in the industry
Retirement plan sponsors are turning to collective investment trusts (CITs) because of their lower operating costs, the customization flexibility and the simplified structure that allows them to be established more quickly. They're growing in popularity for a variety of reasons, including recordkeeper acceptance, consultant familiarity, pricing flexibility, and much more.
We've collected informative materials on CITs to help our clients stay on top of trends in the industry.
- CCIT White Paper: Collective Investment Trusts
- CCIT Summary: Benefits of CITs
- CCIT Brief: CIT Myths and Facts
- SEI and Nasdaq Fund Network Brief
- Evolving Forces: Convergence in the U.S. Retirement Marketplace
- The CIT Opportunity Series: Part 1
- The CIT Opportunity Series: Part 2
- The CIT Opportunity Series: Part 3
- The CIT Opportunity Series: Part 4