When to expect tax forms from SEI Private Trust Company
As custodian of your SEI investment account, SEI Private Trust Company is responsible for preparing and issuing the appropriate tax forms for your account.
1099-Composite forms (and the accompanying Agent/Custodian Tax Information Letter) will be postmarked by February 28, 2022 for the 2021 tax year.
The 1099-Composite includes the following 1099 combined forms:
- 1099-B, Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions
- 1099-DIV, Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-INT, Interest Income
- 1099-OID, Original Issue Discount
- 1099-MISC, Royalty Income
1099-R Forms (Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit Sharing Plans, and IRAs) will be postmarked by January 31, 2022 for the 2021 tax year.