Is your wealth management firm on the technology treadmill?
Regulation, globalization, and increasing client expectations are pressurizing the wealth management industry like never before. To keep pace with these rapidly evolving needs, firms continue to bolt on new systems and applications to existing legacy infrastructures.
Maintaining these disparate wealth management systems and multiple vendor relationships is an operational nightmare. Not only is it costly, it puts a serious strain on risk management, as disconnected technology is error prone, and ultimately your end-client relationships suffer.
A truly integrated wealth platform can make your end client experience a differentiator.
Should you consolidate your disparate wealth management systems?
The decision to modernize your platform and consolidate your systems is significant. It starts with re-examining your profitability structure and rethinking your value proposition with a focus on creating a connected client experience. Put your client at the center of your strategic vision.
The SEI Wealth PlatformSM is a fully integrated, modern platform and provides a unified experience that supports the entire client lifecycle. Information can be shared seamlessly across the entire organization—from executive management to an advisor or portfolio manager to the end client—making your end-client experience a true differentiator.
Leading solutions, client longevity
We’re anything but new to the world of wealth management. For more than 50 years, our flagship processing and accounting system, TRUST 3000®, has been a leading wealth management solution in the market. And, our next-generation SEI Wealth Platform, a fully integrated, single infrastructure solution, sets a new standard for excellence and client empowerment:
- Solutions with proven scale
- 108 relationships globally, including 10 of the top 20 largest U.S. banks*
- Process more than 1.5 million end-investor accounts*
- Supporting more than 8,767 U.S. financial advisors across the U.S. and Canada*
- Decades-long client relationships
Future proof your business with innovative, adaptable and unified wealth technology
We have continually assessed evolving market trends and invested in innovative ideas to keep ourselves and our clients relevant and competitive. Approximately a decade ago, we committed to design and build an entirely new, unified wealth management technology platform delivered through a world class global business process outsourcing services framework.
The Platform’s web-enabled, customizable, cloud-based technology supports the entire wealth management value chain from front to back office. Embedded workflows, increased automation and centralized data allow you to significantly reduce your technology application footprint—helping to lower your risk profile and streamlining your vendor management process significantly.
Careful thought, planning, testing and consideration lead to our key design principles:
The Platform powers private banks and wealth management firms globally. Our enterprise technology is designed to make your advisors more efficient and support the entire client journey throughout their relationship with you. It empowers you to deliver a truly differentiated experience.
- Front office services. We are continually innovating a set of tools designed to support each stage of the client lifecycle, enabling modern client communications, a deeper understanding of your client relationships, and complete alignment between you and your clients.
- Investment management. Our portfolio management and performance service supports investment managers and advisors with best-of-breed modeling capabilities and automated strategy deployment with the flexibility to support an open-architecture philosophy.
- Middle office services. Minimize overhead, improve client responsiveness and assure proper internal controls with a robust, straight-through process workflow automation and administrative functionality.
- Information management. More effectively manage your business with a comprehensive set of reporting, data management and integration tools that helps you and your clients stay informed.
- Back office services. Our scalable, straight-through investment processing platform is designed to support a diverse mix of asset types and end-client segments globally.
- Platform infrastructure services. Get continual access for you and your clients through a highly scalable, secure and reliable processing environment that is built to evolve and grow with your business.
Learn more about the SEI Wealth Platform
Enterprise wealth management services for private banks, independent trust companies, large RIAs, insurance companies, and other wealth management organizations.
Services provided by SEI through its affiliates and subsidiaries. Data as of March 31, 2022.