Targeted technology and investment solutions can improve efficiency and help reduce risk for institutional investors.
The goal of your investment program is to achieve strong results and meet financial goals, but we all know a lot of complexity goes into attempting to achieve that. SEI’s Enhanced CIO Platform supports institutional investors with internal investment teams by integrating Novus' global portfolio intelligence tool—now branded as SEI Novus, with SEI's comprehensive investment intelligence and processing capabilities.
Key components include:
- SEI Novus streamlines data management, performance measurement, reporting, attribution, and look-through analysis in a single, front-end digital tool. Additionally, portfolio data is enriched with relevant market or alternative data-sets, supplemented by tags defined by users to view the world as they see it.
- Comprehensive investment intelligence and processing capabilities—SEI’s middle-to-back office solutions provide expert, flexible, integrated handling of fund administration, fund accounting, investment operations, information management, workflow/process management and risk management.
Our goal is to simplify key processes and solve the challenges so your institutional investment team can be its best. We strive to provide the technology and services you need, and not the ones you don't.
As a large fund administrator, developer of investment operating platforms and provider of investment services, we have advanced technology to help simplify your processes and save you costs.
Your internal investment program could be bringing unnecessary risk to your organisation.
Our investment technology and experience can help to reduce risk by bringing more accuracy to your institutional investment processes.
We can help your investment resources be more efficient, accurate, cost-effective and transparent.
Extend your internal investment team's capabilities and broaden your governance efforts by leveraging our advanced technologies and deep investment expertise. Key areas include:
- Reconciling portfolio data for public and alternative investments
- Consolidating performance reporting
- Risk management across the portfolio
- Manager research and monitoring services
Our flexible, open architecture platform is designed to meet the needs of institutional investment offices.
It's critical to consider the consequences of not having technologies and risk management support for your internal investment office.
Investment office checkup
Are you bringing unnecessary risk and inefficiency to your internal investment program? These 10 questions can help you see how your organization stacks up.
We deliver wealth management and business process solutions to the investment industry.
Our deep domain knowledge enables us to deliver comprehensive solutions.
This is a marketing communication. This webpage is provided by SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd (""SIEL""). SIEL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Firm Reference Number (FRN) 191713. Registered office; 1st Floor, Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR. Registered in England and Wales – company number 03765319. This webpage is only for the intended recipient and should not be distributed further. While considerable care has been taken to ensure the information contained within this webpage is accurate and up-to date and complies with relevant legislation and regulations, no warranty is given and no representation is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any information and no liability is accepted for any errors or omissions in such information or any action taken on the basis of this information. The views and opinions in this webpage are of SEI only and are subject to change. They should not be construed as investment advice.