What we do
Take a more efficient route
This is a Marketing Communication.
See how launching an in-house discretionary fund manager can potentially boost revenue while helping to enhance the client experience.
Complete the form below to gain instant access to our latest white paper:
Why take advantage of our in-house DFM and collaborate with SEI?
We believe in long-term strategic partnerships that help clients achieve lasting success. Trusted relationships are our top priority and our in-house DFM solution can help fit your needs across a range of competitive requirements. It can:
- Generate efficiencies and increase control over advice implementation
- Help achieve flexibility around charging structure with the potential to reduce costs to clients
- Drive growth by leveraging our innovative expertise
- Enhance your proposition to clients
- Help build a robust business model
Investment solutions provided by SEI Investments (Europe Ltd (“SIEL”), a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company. Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal.