We design our investment solutions with partners like you in mind, so that you can deploy them as your own integrated advice and investment offerings. Our approach allows you to leverage SEI’s global infrastructure and expertise as if it were your own.
Our solutions can be partly customised or fully customised to fit your specific needs. They can be SEI-packaged—using our best thinking—and delivered via our most efficient solutions. We also white label SEI’s capabilities and best thinking with your brand.
All solutions are oriented towards helping you and your firm achieve your organisational goals, empowering front-line advisers in client engagement, and helping to create better investment outcomes for your clients.
Why take advantage of our custom solutions?
SEI believes in long-term strategic partnerships that help our clients achieve lasting success. In fact, trusted relationships are our top priority: More than 60% of our current private banking and wealth management clients have been in partnership with us for over 10 years.
- Our investment solutions enable you to offer a full institutional-quality open architecture proposition.
- You have the ability to capitalise on multiple levels of diversification.
- Our scale drives significant cost benefits to you and your clients, because you leverage our innovative and institutional expertise, as well as our manager-of-managers implementation.
- We design portfolios to specifically align with how you issue advice and meet your clients’ needs.
How will custom solutions help grow my business?
Leveraging our unique investment expertise, our solutions help fit your needs across a range of competitive requirements.
- Operate seamlessly across multiple markets, while delivering a variety of choices to your clients.
- Meet both client and regulatory expectations, whilst simultaneously keeping costs and operational resources down and seizing opportunities for growth.
- Enhance your client proposition, while building a robust business model.
Investment solutions provided by SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd (“SIEL”), a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company. Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal.