Thank you for using our tool to build your own RFP
Thank you for using our Build your own RFP tool. For your convenience, you will receive RFP questions pertaining to the topics you selected via email.
We hope you'll find the tool useful and that it helps simplify your process. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
5 Steps to a smooth RFP process:
- Compile questions you feel are important and relevant for your organization to consider.
- Determine the list of organizations you would like to complete the RFP.
- Once you have a list of organizations, send them the RFP questions with any specific instructions, requirements, response format and number of copies, RFP response due date, and an expected time-line.
- After receiving proposals, review and evaluate the RFPs. Some points to consider: Can the organization understand and meet our goals? Do they have the resources needed to fulfill our requirements? Is the cost competitive?
- Select a few finalists from the larger pool to present their solutions to your organization and make a final decision based on the proposal and presentation meeting your needs.