We help charitable endowments achieve long-term goals.
We do this by integrating the management of assets relative to spending requirements. Our customised investment strategies are based on your specific return and liquidity requirements and our process is underpinned by our open architecture platform.
Globally, we work with 182 charities, with over £23bn in assets under management*.
Services for charities
We provide charities with:
- Advice. We work with you to identify your long-term objectives.
- Investment management. Our scale allows us to access specialist managers from around the globe.
- Customisation. Our approach takes into account your specific objectives of risk, return and liquidity needs.
- Risk management. We work with trustees to manage risk and preserve the ability to spend from their endowments.
- ESG. Trustees receive an engagement and voting overlay service, delivered to ensure that companies respond to the expectations of shareholders, as well as other stakeholders.
- Trustee training. This ensures the suitability of our recommendations and helps identify any knowledge gaps that exist amongst board members
- A dedicated team. We attend meetings to review the investment strategy and performance of your portfolio and discuss any changes in circumstances or requirements.
- Reporting. Our comprehensive reporting can be tailored to suits trustees’ specific needs.
Why work with us?
We'll help you navigate the vast array of investment strategies, managers and products to build, monitor and manage the appropriate portfolio to meet your goals.
Charities can benefit from our:
- Scale. With 446 institutional clients globally, including 182 charities, we are able to provide access to managers and strategies from around the world. You also benefit from fee leverage through use of our broader assets under management (£332 billion globally) to negotiate down manager costs*.
- Focus and accountability. Our UK team is dedicated to delivering investment solutions to more than 60 domestic institutional clients. Our heritage and expertise in providing outsourced investment solutions to large institutional investors can also help your charity evolve the investment strategy over time.
- Open architecture. A crucial component to achieving your objectives is a diversified, risk-managed portfolio that is continuously monitored by experts who serve as an extension of your Committee. That's why it's so important to have a system not tied to the use of specific products or managers. As an adviser and multi-manager, we'll help you navigate the vast array of investment strategies, managers and products to build, monitor and manage the appropriate portfolio to meet your goals.
How we help charities and foundations like yours achieve your mission.
More in OCIO for charities
*As at 30 June 2022
This is a marketing communication. This webpage is provided by SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd (""SIEL""). SIEL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Firm Reference Number (FRN) 191713. Registered office; 1st Floor, Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR. Registered in England and Wales – company number 03765319. This webpage is only for the intended recipient and should not be distributed further. While considerable care has been taken to ensure the information contained within this webpage is accurate and up-to date and complies with relevant legislation and regulations, no warranty is given and no representation is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any information and no liability is accepted for any errors or omissions in such information or any action taken on the basis of this information. The views and opinions in this webpage are of SEI only and are subject to change. They should not be construed as investment advice.