INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES
Traditional measures of investment performance – while important – do not go far enough. We believe in tracking progress towards your goals.
Data without context is just numbers. It’s hard to tell if you’re “winning” and it’s really hard to know if you are missing something. In order to make the most effective, impactful decisions around your wealth, you need a clear, comprehensive understanding of all your financial resources. This is not always easy to get.
Our unique approach
We get you organized and in control of your wealth, including:
What you have. We aggregate and gather information on your:
- Financials – third party, balance sheet, income, expenses, transactions, cash flow, liquid and insurance
- Business assets
- Non-liquid assets
We then reconcile and organize them, providing them to you and your advisors in the form of clear, actionable reports.
How you’re doing. Personalized goal-oriented reporting provides insight into how well (or not so well) your resources and wealth are doing to meet your objectives.
Because we help you set clear benchmarks for your specific goals, you get clear reporting for each goal. This helps you determine if you are:
- On track - Meeting your defined targets for financial and personal success
- Making the right decisions - Effectively aligning resources to support your lifestyle, family and community goals
- Identifying key trade-offs - Easily seeing trade-offs, the impact of cash, markets, and spending on your portfolio
A comprehensive view of your wealth
We aggregate all of your account information from third-party providers, hedge funds, and private equity investments into a single technology solution. All of your financial information is stored securely online-- Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorneys, Insurance Policies, and Tax Returns.
This holistic view, combined with the contextualized reporting per goal, adds more meaning to:
- Financial management reports, such as net worth and cash flow statements
- Cash flow management
- Liquidity management
- Statement of net worth (trended and pool)
- Source and use of cash
- Tax estimating
If you’re ready to go beyond traditional reporting and track progress towards your goals:
- Give us a call 888-551-7872
- Send us an email SEIPrivateWealth@seic.com
SEI Private Wealth Management is an umbrella name for various life and wealth services provided through SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment advisor. SIMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.
Neither SEI nor its affiliates provide tax advice. Please note that (i) any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained in this communication cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties; (ii) this communication was written to support the promotion or marketing of the matters addressed herein; and (iii) you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.