How Plan Sponsors Can Address Today's DB and DC Challenges
Executives responsible for overseeing their organization’s retirement benefits continue to be challenged from a management and oversight perspective. Whether your organization offers a Defined Benefit (DB) and/or a Defined Contribution (DC) plan, sponsoring organizations need to design plans that best meet the needs of their participants.
Attend this complimentary roundtable event with your peers to learn new strategies and best-thinking for addressing your fiduciary challenges with a focus on maximizing employee benefits.
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Breakfast & Registration
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Discussion Topics & Case Studies
- Current market conditions and investment considerations for retirement plans
- Asset class opportunities
- Use of alternatives
- Building effective glide paths
- De-risking options
- Results of recent research surveying DB and DC plan sponsors
- Strategies for protecting DB funded status in today’s market
- Strategies for transitioning from DB to DC plans
- Strategies for building DC plan lineups designed to meet participant retirement income needs
- Featured case studies
A select number of companies are invited to participate. To ensure your company is represented, please register.
“I left the roundtable not only with a greater understanding of areas retirement plans could negatively impact my organization, but tangible ideas and solutions to address them.”
Brian Proffit, Sasol North America Inc.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation.
2Vincent, Grayson K. and Victoria A. Velkoff, 2010, THE NEXT FOUR DECADES: The Older Population in the United States: 2010 to 2050, Current Population Reports, P25-1138, U.S. Census Bureau, Washington, DC.
3BenefitsPro, “Bracing for the Next Wave of 401(k) Lawsuits,” March 22, 2015