Connect with SEI
Healthcare Systems and Hospitals
To accomplish the goal of each of your asset pools - board designated funds, non-restricted/balance sheet assets, foundation assets, and pension plan - you need a custom strategy. But you must also have a clear understanding of how each asset pool impacts the others, your balance sheet, credit rating, and the overall financial health of your organization.
Our Fiduciary Management solution combines investment management with strategic advisory services to provide a comprehensive, flexible approach for managing your assets. It was recently granted the “Peer Reviewed by HFMA®” designation†, an objective, third-party evaluation with a rigorous screening process.
Strategy tied to your goals
Our dedicated investment and advisory professionals, using proprietary technology, deliver:
- A custom allocation strategy tied to the goals of each asset pool
- Modeling and stress-testing to identify the impact of investment decisions and better predict the probability of breaking a debt covenant
- Liability Driven Investing (LDI) strategies with glidepath optimization for your pension plan
- Strategies to help secure stronger assessments by major credit agencies
- Reporting that tracks progress towards overall goals
Long history of innovation
Through our time-tested investment process of 20+ years, a team of more than 100 professionals research, identify, select, and monitor institutional investment managers. We build portfolios designed to deliver consistent performance in a risk-managed framework. We offer various levels of fiduciary discretion for investment decisions. Discretion options include:
- Investment manager-related decisions, including manager selection and replacement
- Asset allocation modification
- Active management of assets in accordance with bands established within the investment policy statement
An integrated approach
- Timely, nimble decision-making
- Risk management and true diversification across investment managers and asset classes
- Efficient investment management that lets you focus on strategy decisions
Let our dedicated healthcare experts demonstrate how SEI can help you achieve your overall goals. Contact us.
†HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation.