Connect with SEI
Healthcare Systems and Hospitals
SEI is the largest OCIO for healthcare providers and hospitals, with 45 healthcare clients, representing $14.4 billion in AUM*.
* Distinction based on competitive research utilizing publicly available information as of 3/31/17. Largest based on number of healthcare clients, and/or based on healthcare client assets under management in SEI’s OCIO program for which SEI has discretion for money manager hiring and replacement decisions on behalf of those clients.
With the increase of healthcare industry challenges and a complex investing environment, many healthcare organizations are focusing their attention on closely aligning their investment strategy to the associated risks. As many adopt an enterprise risk management (ERM) approach, they are better positioned to meet financial goals and withstand and respond to the impact of future market shocks.
An enterprise risk management approach
To align your unique risk profile with your goals and financial objectives, you need a holistic approach. We bring this match to your portfolios through an in-depth enterprise risk management process. Our systematic, strategic advice process incorporates:
- Identifying key areas of enterprise financial risk that will impact asset allocation decisions
- A clear understanding of how each asset pool impacts the others
- Stress testing to quantify financial and operational impacts under various investment strategies and market environments
- Monitoring the investment program’s impact on the credit profile and key financial metrics
With a time-tested approach of investment implementation, we bring 25+ years of researching and identifying specialist investment managers to portfolios that are built to deliver consistent performance. Reduce the pressures of your investment committee by leveraging:
- Discretionary management options ranging from manager-related decisions to modifying the asset allocation within established bands
- An active point of view on the markets and economy to capture opportunities over the short and long term
- Cost-effective diversification across various investment strategies and asset classes including alternative investments and active/passive options
- Open architecture platform with access to top managers and third party funds
Our Fiduciary Management solution was granted the "Peer Reviewed by HFMA®" designation†, an objective, third-party evaluation with a rigorous screening process.
Let our dedicated healthcare experts demonstrate how SEI can help you achieve your overall goals. We’ll perform a custom enterprise risk analysis to identify your organizational risks and potential opportunities. To request an enterprise risk analysis, please complete the form.
†HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation.