Connect with SEI
Institutional Group Overview
SEI’s Institutional Group delivers integrated retirement, healthcare, and nonprofit solutions to clients in seven different countries. Through implemented investment strategies, our solutions help clients:
- Meet financial objectives
- Reduce business risk
- Fulfill due diligence requirements
We began offering delegated investment management in 1992, and has been taking accountability for investment decisions for over 25 years. With $78.6 billion in assets under management as of 6/30/2016, and as one of the largest Fiduciary Managers worldwide, we take discretion of investment decisions on behalf of our clients. Our expertise, scale and resources allow your portfolio strategy to fully align with your organizations overall financial goals.
An evolving solution
We bring growth and innovation through our unique culture. Our no-walls work environment fosters flexibility, teamwork and quick communication. We continually evolve our solution and services to address the needs of our over 450 accounts worldwide by integrating investment management, advisory services and risk management. Today, an open architecture platform brings top-tier managers to a custom solution of commingled vehicles, collective investment trusts, separately managed accounts or assets not managed by SEI.
Staff and expertise
We employ 320+ professionals from seven countries worldwide to support fiduciary management solutions. Institutional clients are supported by:
- Nearly 50 client portfolio managers/directors averaging 25+ years of experience and average nine years tenure with us.
- Accredited advisory team with industry insight and an average of 14 years of experience.
- Nearly 100 investment professionals performing research, due diligence and implementing client portfolio investment changes and allocations.
Together, we develop a strategy that integrates organizational goals with portfolio goals in a risk-managed framework.