SEI Knowledge Partnership
The SEI Global Asset Management Product Guide is a web-based resource designed to help you:
- Understand the requirements of specific products and their key features in a simple, accessible format
- Make important decisions about your product and distribution strategy
You can view the products detailed in the Guide by clicking on the respective links below.
Each page includes:
- Product overview
- Investor profiles
- Regulatory and operational requirements
- Launch process
Products-at-a-Glance and Product Packaging (quick reference guide to all products - US and EU)
US Product Packages
- Closed-End Fund (CEF)
- Collective Investment Trust (CIT)
- Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)
- Interval Fund (INF)
- US Mutual Fund
- Private Funds (3(c)(1) and 3(c)(7) Funds)
- Separate and Wrap Account (SWA)
- 1940 Act-Only Registered Investment Company
EU Product Packages
- Irish Collective Asset Management Vehicle (ICAV)
- Irish Qualifying Investor Alternative Investment Fund (QIAIF)
- Irish Variable Capital Company (VCC)
- Luxembourg Specialized Investment Fund (SIF)
- UK Authorized Unit Trusts
- UK Open-Ended Investment Company (OEIC)
- Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS)
The SEI Knowledge Partnership seeks to provide practical, actionable insights and advice to help our clients navigate an evolving, highly competitive landscape. The SEI Knowledge Partnership will periodically update the Guide.
Visit the SEI Knowledge Partnership for more information on upcoming events and research. The SEI Knowledge Partnership is a service of the Investment Manager Services division, an internal business unit of SEI.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal or investment advice. Neither SEI nor the law firms referenced claim responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the data provided.