Local Banks and Trust Companies
Your local presence and personal interactions give you an advantage that's the envy of many mega-banks. What if you could enhance your existing relationships by leveraging the same suite of wealth management services as larger banks, while incurring incremental operational expenses only as revenues are booked?
Upgrading your business platform can help you:
- Simplify the mechanics behind your business by managing multiple client segments (advisory, discretionary, institutional, custody and outside custody) on a single infrastructure
- Focus on revenue-enhancing activities, such as client service and business development
- Improve your overall risk profile by removing many of the burdens of manual intervention and process gaps
- Increase efficiencies with consistent reporting across your organization
- Reduce the administrative burden of coordinating multiple vendors and applications
With SEI's comprehensive solution you will gain:
- A user friendly, real time client facing website tailored and branded to your firm
- An advanced administrative desktop tool that drives consistency in the application of best practices
- A broad range of flexible client reporting options
- A fully integrated portfolio and trade order management system
- Automated compliance services to support administrative and investment reviews, as well as daily oversight of key business metrics
- An experienced, dedicated relationship and service management team to support your business
Proven track record
Our track record demonstrates our commitment to the business and to our clients. We:
- Have more than 40 years of experience providing technology and services to wealth management clients
- Support the trust departments of 11 of the 20 largest U.S. banks and over 120 institutions overall
- Process more than half of all trust accounts in the United States
That, combined with our financial stability and depth of corporate resources, give our clients confidence that we will continue to lead the way in innovating wealth management solutions and delivering exemplary client service.
Services provided by SEI Global Services, Inc., SEI Private Trust Company, a limited-purpose thrift, and other SEI Investments Company wholly owned subsidiaries.