Insights, Strategies and Case Support to Help You Grow Your Business.
SEI’s Practice Management solutions help financial advisors work smarter so that they can get to their next level of growth.
We provide consulting, marketing and communication services, planning tools, and current market research to help you improve client relationships, plan your business better, and develop more effective marketing programs.
SEI’s experience with nearly 6,100* advisors allows us to provide the very latest in trends, industry research and advisor best practices. And, SEI employees come to work each morning with one goal in mind—helping you achieve your goals.
What do you want to do?
- Deliver relevant investment advice – Offer your clients investment strategies customized for their needs using our Investment Case and Analysis Team.
- Develop differentiated proposals – Add deeper dimensions to your proposals, including specialized tax analyses conducted by our dedicated specialists.
- Locate more qualified leads – Make more of your prospecting efforts: you’ll get coaching programs, content, and advice on lead generation programs. Better qualified leads equal more conversions.
- Communicate with confidence – Leverage customizable, investor-approved materials you can use on your website and in e-mail and print campaigns.
- Strengthen enterprise value – Build long-term value with short-term business planning. Create efficiencies through outsourcing, institutionalizing marketing practices and more.
- Position your practice for success – Our alliances with marketing and seminar firms can help you enhance your firm's brand, stay ahead of trends with timely industry research, and measure how your practice is doing with profitability and efficiency metrics.
*As of 12/31/14
Neither SEI nor its affiliates provide tax advice. Please note that (i) any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained in this communication cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties; (ii) this communication was written to support the promotion or marketing of the matters addressed herein: and (iii) you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.