Administration and Technology Services
Your answer to a more efficient, more effective practice
SEI’s turnkey asset management platforms include fully integrated client administration and state-of-the-art technology – at no additional cost.
We take labor-intensive tasks off your plate, like statements and performance reporting, freeing you to spend more time cultivating and maintaining client relationships.
Additional services include:
- Custody services
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Online proposal tool as well as an investor website
- Advisor fee calculations, as well as downloading capabilities.
Established in 2001, the SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC) has over $37.5+ billion assets under management and has over 150 dedicated employees that service advisor clients. This Trust Company acts as an extension of your office.
SEI’s Administration and Technology services can help you:
- Grow your business -- More time with clients adds up to better service and more sales opportunities. As this advisor says, “Since our relationship with SEI began in the late 1990s, our firm has consistently grown 10% a year.” 1
- Save time -- When you partner with SEI, the SEI Private Trust Company helps to standardize your office functions, saving time for both you and your staff.
- Minimize risk-- As our own custodian, the SEI Private Trust Company offers you scale, automation and accountability. Everything needed for trusted client administration is under one roof.
- Get personal help when you – or your clients – need it -- SEI has dedicated service teams and call centers strategically located and staffed to provide personal service. One such advisor said, “SEI’s internal support is great …I get what I need quickly.”2
Refocus on generating revenue – and leave the rest to us.
1. Michael T. Byrne, ChFC, of Sagemark Consulting (Cherry Hill, NJ)
2. Steven Eyer of VF Investment Services Corp. (Wayne, Pennsylvania)
The quotes shown focus on the experience of specific clients, others' results and/or experiences may vary. There is no guarantee the objectives discussed will be met.