Administration and Custody Services
Set your destination toward generating revenue, and leave the rest to us.
As an advisor, your business is about building client relationships. SEI’s administrative services help you create a more efficient, effective practice, taking labor-intensive tasks off your plate, like transaction processing, statements and performance reporting.
Our secure asset management platforms include fully integrated client administration and state-of-the-art technology—at no additional cost.
You’ll benefit from:
- Custody services
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Online proposal tool
- Investor website
We're working on the SEI Wealth PlatformSM, a fully integrated asset management, administration and custody, and practice management platform. It enables independent advisors to consolidate their resources with integration, flexibility and scalability. You’ll be better able to save time, reduce overhead, and get a big picture of your clients’ total wealth.
As a custodian of our client's assets, the SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SEI. SPTC processes over 1.7 million investor accounts with $253 billion in assets under management, and over 100 dedicated employees that service advisor clients*.
We’ll help you:
- Grow your business – More time with clients adds up to better service and more sales opportunities.
- Save time – The SEI Private Trust Company helps to standardize your office functions, saving time for you and your staff.
- Focus on safeguarding your client’s assets – The SEI Private Trust Company offers you scale, automation and accountability, through comprehensive middle and back office services.
- Get personal help when you—or your clients—need it—SEI has dedicated service teams and call centers strategically located and staffed to provide personal service.
SPTC internal controls and policies match up well with the milestones your clients need to reach:
- SPTC does not comingle your assets with its own.
- SPTC does not participate in margin lending.
- SPTC maintains custody of all client assets.
All investments are subject to market risk, including loss of principal.