Unique solutions for every lifestyle and life stage
No matter where your clients are in life, they look to you for unique ways to meet their financial needs.
SEI’s goals-based approach to investing and our innovative investment strategies are designed to give you a competitive advantage by addressing a broad range of your clients’ lifetime objectives. Our hallmarks are choice and flexibility, with numerous options and several ways to implement them. From income distribution strategies for retirees to wealth accumulation, we make it easy for you to offer differentiated solutions to your clients.
SEI takes you beyond the ordinary with smart ways to meet your clients’ objectives:
- Wealth accumulation -- Address investors’ short- and long-term goals using goals-based strategies.
- Steady retirement income -- Help retired investors draw down assets with a consistent cash flow using distribution-based strategies. Solutions are tailored for risk tolerance and time horizon.
- Stability in volatile markets -- Give your clients who are nearing retirement or concerned about market volatility more confidence with Stability-Focused Strategies intended to protect assets as they grow.
- Tax management -- Help your clients save on their taxes by adding a tax management overlay or choose from our suite of tax-managed solutions.
We've created portfolio structures to match your clients' preferences. Implementation options include:
- Multi-manager, style-specific mutual funds
- Fund of funds
- Diversified mutual fund models
- Tax-managed mutual fund models
- Separate accounts
- Separate account models with tax-managed overlay
Set yourself apart with solutions that speak directly to your clients’ needs. To learn more, contact an SEI relationship manager today at +1 888 734 2679.
Neither SEI nor its affiliates provide tax advice. Please note that (i) any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained in this communication cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties; (ii) this communication was written to support the promotion or marketing of the matters addressed herein: and (iii) you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
To determine if the fund(s) are an appropriate investment for you, carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risk factors and charges and expenses before investing. This and other information can be found in the Fund’s prospectus, which may be obtained by calling 1-800-DIAL-SEI. Please read it carefully before investing.
There are risks involved with investing, including loss of principal. Diversification may not protect against market risk.
SEI Investments Management Corporation is the adviser to the SEI funds, which are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co (SIDCO). SIMC and SIDCO are wholly owned subsidiaries of SEI Investments Company. For those SEI funds which employ the ‘manager of manager’ structure, SEI Investments Management Corporation has the ultimate responsibility for the investment performance of the fund due to its responsibility to oversee the sub-advisers and recommend their hiring, termination and replacement.