A scientific, disciplined and proven approach
SEI is far more than a third-party investment provider. We’re market savvy, investment smart and investor focused. And it shows in our approach to portfolio management.
For us, asset allocation extends beyond a single pie chart to multiple strategies and various asset classes. Before selecting money managers or mutual funds, we:
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities in the market that align with client objectives
- Minimize portfolio risk by blending investing techniques from multiple managers
It’s a process that aims to ensure your clients get top-quality managers and stay on track toward their goals.
Five Investment Pillars
Our investment philosophy is built on five pillars that can truly make a difference in helping your clients achieve their financial goals:
- Targeted asset allocation. A single strategy can’t meet all of an investor’s goals. We build multiple strategies using various asset classes.
- Smart portfolio construction. Portfolios are built to diversify risk and return sources, leveraging the strengths of numerous managers with complementary styles.
- Multiple specialist managers. Using a robust process we call “managing the managers,” we identify and hire specialist managers who have honed their investment styles and approaches.
- Tax management. Your clients will appreciate our focus on controling tax implications within client portfolios and enhancing after-tax returns.
- Ongoing oversight. We help you keep client goals on track by comprehensively researching and monitoring managers, rebalancing portfolios and measuring progress towards those goals.
You can be confident in your choice with an SEI investment solution.
There are risks involved with investing, including loss of principal.
SEI Investments Management Corporation is the adviser to the SEI funds, which are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co (SIDCO). SIMC and SIDCO are wholly owned subsidiaries of SEI Investments Company.
For those SEI funds which employ the ‘manager of manager’ structure, SEI Investments Management Corporation has the ultimate responsibility for the investment performance of the fund due to its responsibility to oversee the sub-advisers and recommend their hiring, termination and replacement.