Financial Advisors Knowledge Center
Client Engagement: 4 Ways to Satisfy Your Clients
A better client experience leads to better business.
Your clients want to know that you’re looking out for their best interests. And if they feel you’re not, they may become dissatisfied and start looking for greener pastures.
Did you know client satisfaction with independent advisors has decreased 13% over the past three years?1
Fortunately, this doesn’t have to apply to you. When you engage your clients the way they want — with just the right amount at the right time and with the right value, you’re on your way to deeper, more productive client relationships.
The Engaged Client toolkit shows you how. When you download your toolkit, you’ll learn:
- The top factors for successful client relationships
- What to do as relationships mature
- How to look at your client base differently — and use that knowledge to grow
- Ways to decrease success-blocking administrative tasks
- How to exploit “micro moments” to earn trust
- How to get the most out of client review meetings
Complete the form to download your toolkit today. For more information, please contact an SEI Practice Consultant at 888-734-2679.
1 Phoenix Marketing International/SEI, 2016
The SEI Advisor Network is a strategic business unit of SEI Investments. Services provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI.