Financial Advisors Knowledge Center
Workflow Your Way to the DOL Deadline
Get ready now for April 10, 2017 — with a flexible, step-by-step action plan.
The DOL deadline is looming and you don’t want to run out of time. That’s why we’ve joined together with Redtail to develop strategic and tactical workflows to help you:
No matter your business model, whether you use Redtail, another CRM or prefer to work outside of technology, our workflows can help you cover your DOL bases. Get your toolkit and discover:
- How to define your DOL strategy using a Planning Meeting workflow
- How to evaluate households and select one of three tactical workflows – Move, Hold or Orphan
- How your CRM can help you manage and comply with your broker-dealer and prepare for audits
Get your Workflow Your Way to the DOL Deadline toolkit now. Complete the form to receive:
- DOL Action Plan template
- Four workflows with instructional resources including swimlane diagrams and manuals as well as an instructional video (for Redtail users)
- Informative DOL white paper - The DOL's Game-changing Fiduciary Rule: What Should You Do?
Plus, if you are a current Redtail user, you’ll automatically receive the workflows inside your account. Just provide your Redtail user name!
Make your DOL journey a little easier on yourself. For more information, call an SEI Practice Consultant at 888-734-2679.
Information presented by SEI Advisor Network, a strategic business unit of SEI Investments Company (SEI). Services provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI.
SEI and Redtail are not affiliated. Opinions expressed by Redtail are their own. SEI cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information presented by independent third parties and assumes no responsibility or liability for any incompleteness or inaccuracy.
This material represents an assessment of the market environment at a specific point in time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events, or a guarantee of future results. This information should not be relied upon by the reader as research or investment advice. This information is for educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal opinion or advice.