Financial Advisors Knowledge Center
Your Brand as a Competitive Advantage
Attract more clients and exceed expectations using these essential marketing, sales and onboarding techniques
Whenever investors talk to you, read something you've sent or visit your website—they're experiencing your brand. And that experience should be the same from marketing, to sales, to onboarding and beyond.
If you’re used to looking at marketing, sales and onboarding as separate functions, you risk delivering a disjointed experience along the way—and that can hurt your business.
Read our new paper.
Learn how to really use your brand to guide all your business functions. You'll find out about:
- The importance of positioning your brand
- How to create a practical, useful marketing plan—and put it into action
- Comfortable selling tips for non-sales types
- How to use workflows to keep your progress—and your message—on-brand
- How to continue a positive experience right through onboarding and beyond
Complete the form to receive your copy of Your Brand as a Competitive Advantage and you will also receive our companion piece, Using S.W.O.T. Analysis to Strengthen Your Brand.
For more information, please contact an SEI Practice Consultant at 888-734-2679.