SEI Wealth Platform for Advisors
We’re proud to introduce the SEI Wealth PlatformSM—a flexible, easy-to-use system that incorporates all the services you need to run an efficient and profitable business.
Our comprehensive solution is powered by this innovative technology platform, and offers a single window into your business. So you can take back the time you need to focus on growing your firm—not your operations.
- View insight-filled Dashboards to manage growth and risk
- Link to Redtail CRM and MoneyGuidePro financial planning programs
- Build sophisticated investment portfolios using a models-based platform
- Access comprehensive front-office tools on our platform from your tablet or in your office
- Manage a client’s total wealth with true household views, allowing for better tax management
- Quickly generate on-demand reports
- Consolidate custodians using the SEI Private Trust Company
- Increase efficiency with integrated workflows
- Facilitate straight-through transactions with eSignatures and approvals
New Client Website
- Interactive charts and graphs
- Individual account and household views
- Mobile accessibility
- Daily performance
- Account aggregation
No Trading Costs
Plus, there are currently no additional costs or fees for this technology platform when using all SEI-sponsored investments (SEI mutual funds and SEI Managed Account Solutions). Additional fees may apply on the level of client reporting selected, account aggregation and other services.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.
There are risks involved with investing, including loss of principal.
Custody services provided by SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC), a federally chartered limited purpose savings association and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.
Neither SEI nor its affiliates provide tax advice. Please note that (i) any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained in this communication cannot be used by you for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties; (ii) this communication was written to support the promotion or marketing of the matters addressed herein; and (iii) you should seekadvice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.