Work Life Balance
At SEI, our culture is embodied in our work environment, as well as in our unique way of doing business and moving forward together. We strongly believe a good work-life balance is essential for positive employee experience and performance.
- On-site fitness center, fitness classes and running trails
- On-site daycare facilities
- On-site cafeteria and coffee houses
- Concierge services; dry cleaning, auto services, wellness classes, massage, shoe shine, and more
SEI is proud of its traditional and non-traditional benefits. Over 80% of the costs of medical insurance and other traditional benefits are paid by the company.
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Immediate 401(k) participation with employer match and no vesting period
- SEI stock purchase plan
- SEI employee investment program
- Tuition reimbursement program
At SEI, we value people and take pride in the significant contributions that come from individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.
It is the policy of SEI to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with this policy, we will continue to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans and any other protected veterans.
SEI is committed to extending equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or discrimination because they have filed a complaint; assisted or participated in any EEO investigations; opposed any act or practice made unlawful by any EEO laws; or exercised any other right protected by EEO laws.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer