Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Investment Manager Services
Areas of expertise
- Trends in outsourcing
- M&A activity in the funds servicing market
- The impact of institutional investors on alternative investments
- Challenges facing administrators and service providers
- SEI's technology and servicing innovations
- SEI's Investment Manager Services growth and strategy
John Alshefski is a Senior Vice President and Managing Director of SEIís Investment Manager Services division. In this role, John is primarily responsible for the business development and client servicing of SEIís US-based traditional investment manager clientele.
Previously, John was responsible for developing SEIís alternative fund and offshore funds administration operations in the U.S. and Dublin, Ireland. John has helped clients structure and register offshore investment funds for sale throughout the world and has met with regulators and other industry experts in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, Luxembourg, and throughout the Caribbean to discuss market developments and new fund opportunities on behalf of clients.
Qualified as a CPA, John worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Philadelphia before joining SEI in 1992. He received his Bachelor of Science in accounting from Villanova University.