Tools and Technology
Your business can run more smoothly with:
- Single point of access to consolidated reports
- Increased efficiencies in month-end and mid-period reporting
- Tracking and assessment of investments and exposures
- Sophisticated tools to satisfy an increasingly empowered investor base
How do we do it?
- Transparent, aggregated views of data across fund structures. With our Manager Dashboard, you get a flexible reporting system that allows you to define custom, high-level firm overview reports down to tax lot level details and everything in between. Built-in flexibility also allows each user to configure their own reports to meet the needs of their specific role within your firm.
- Secure, interactive, user-friendly online investor reporting site. Our Investor Dashboard provides investor-, fund-, class- and account-level documents and data though interactive graphical presentation, leading to a richer experience for you, your investors and interested third parties and prospects.
- Strategic partnerships and leveraged best practices. We take a best-of-breed approach in developing strategic partnerships with industry leaders. We ensure that the reporting technology we apply can be leveraged across clients and product types rather than building one-off solutions.
- Holistic approach to risk management
- Standardised process automation and audit trails
- Corporate and unit-wide business continuity/disaster recovery
- Comprehensive compliance reporting and support
How do we do it?
- A top-to-bottom approach. Our focus on risk management starts at the corporate- and business-unit level and extends to include areas specific to the investment manager and even down to relevant investment products. We also adopt stringent processes and controls within our own internal operating systems and applications, while also providing you with tools, guidance, and best practice recommendations.
- Electronic workflow. Real-time approval processing and task management with built-in controls drive increased accuracy, automation, security and efficiencies.
- Secure, reliant platform. Our operating environment upholds the highest compliance standards, including secure electronic audit trails and the completion of annual SOC 1 Type II certification examinations (formerly SAS 70 Type II) in accordance with SSAE 16 guidelines.
- Compliance reporting that supports testing and oversight across investment products. Our Portfolio Monitor provides a myriad of customisable tests, data analytics and reporting features for greater control of mandate guidelines, fund disclosure requirements, best practice rules, and global regulatory restrictions.
- Consultative interpretation of regulatory governance. Beyond simply presenting the rules and facts, our ComplianceAdvantage program provides expert guidance and chief compliance officer (CCO) support services for clients with U.S.-based funds.