Improve operational strength while lowering operational risk
Our comprehensive middle office outsourcing services support your investment process by providing:
- Management of the books and records for the portfolios you manage
- A single, open-architecture platform that integrates industry-leading third-party technology
- A full suite of services, including order management / allocation, post-trade processing, investment accounting and income processing, reconciliation, account administration, performance and risk measurement, pre- and post-trade compliance, client billing and client- and firm-level reporting
- A specialised investment operations team with extensive industry experience and a clear segregation of duties
- Well-designed processes supported by workflow technology, along with sound business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Flexible daily reporting capabilities to support investment teams, as well as client reporting and fulfillment
- An ongoing commitment to investment and process improvement to keep your operations running smoothly and efficiently.
Why outsource your middle office to SEI?
Money managers often view the operational aspects of their businesses as non-strategic and sometimes as merely a necessary evil. But by outsourcing to SEI, you can actually gain competitive advantage by:
- Increasing confidence in your investment decision process with accurate daily investment and portfolio accounting data
- Eliminating the need to build and maintain a costly technology and operational environment
- Decreasing the risk†and complexity that comes from managing multiple trading counterparties, custodians and/or prime brokers, as well as multiple distribution channels
- Migrating your business from a fixed-cost model to a variable-cost model
- Obtaining a holistic snapshot of your business and producing operational metrics, helping you to enhance your decision making and better manage your portfolios and business
- Reducing time to market by leveraging our range of existing technology systems built to support and scale with any number of instruments, funds and product types
- Improving your due diligence profile to your clients, investors and prospects
Contact us†online,†by phone in Dublin +353 1 638 2435 or London +44 (0)20 7518 3697, or email: email@example.com to learn more about how our middle office outsourcing services can give you an edge in managing your firmís technology and operational needs.